The new CleanClicker™ 400 fiber cleaner from Sticklers™ is a premium quality, miniaturized, end face cleaning tool which delivers 400 cleanings per unit. This tool is ideal for cleaning in tight spaces and confined areas, such as down near the floor in a data center or in the innermost corners of a data center rack.
Product Details for the CleanClicker™ 400 Fiber Cleaner Tool
- 400+ cleanings in each tool.
- Compact! Only 104mm (4”) in length for cleaning in confined spaces.
- Works with just ONE CLICK, unlike cheap imitations that need 2-4 clicks to deliver clean end faces.
- Easily and quickly removes dust, particulate & oil contamination.
- Highly effective at removing dust and residues with a single click, which saves money.
- Works even better with Sticklers™ Cleaning fluid (#MCC-POC03M or the larger, more economical -POC10M) for heavily-soiled connectors.
- Part of the industry’s most complete line of fiber optic cleaning products.
How does this tool manage to deliver clean fiber so consistently? There are three reasons this fiber cleaner tool works better. First, the high-purity cleaning ribbon has a long “throw” which means the tool delivers perfect cleanings with just one click, so clients really get 400 clean connectors. Secondly, the cleaning ribbon is cleaner and scrubs better. Lastly, it can be used with the fiber optic cleaning fluid to easily and conveniently deliver wet-dry cleaning.
Engineered for all of the normal 1.25mm end-face configurations, it cleans LC, MU, ODC-style, ARINC 801, NGCON MIL-PRF-64266 with the MIL-PRF-29504/18 and /20 termini and other hardened 1.25mm based connector systems.