Free Ground Shipping in USA from Massachusetts on all Sticklers products.
This MPO fiber cleaner cassette is the newest option for faster, better, less expensive fiber cleaning: a simple, low-cost, high-quality cassette cleaner. Compared to CLETOPS designs, the Sticklers™ tool saves time and money:
The Two Sticklers™ MPO Fiber Cleaner Cassettes Feature 8 Improvements
- A simpler design which reduces costs
- Features high quality micro-woven cleaning ribbon (not cheap paper) with excellent dust trapping and residue absorption
- Easily allows techs to clean multiple end-faces before advancing the wipe, saving money
- Enables wet-dry cleaning for the best results
- Compact size easily fits into any operator’s hand
- No surprises — translucent housing makes it easy to see the remaining quantity of cleaning ribbon
- Generally lowers the cost-per-clean 50-80%.
The basic MPO fiber cleaner, part number MCC-CCWRC, is simply a better mousetrap. It cleans SC, FC, ST, LC connectors, simplex and duplex, plus unmated jumper assemblies and female MPO assemblies.
The width of the cleaning ribbon varies by product. The CCWRC is for female end faces and is 15mm wide. The male MT ferrule cleaning tool is more narrow; the distance between the alignment pins. The cleaning ribbon width for both versions of the CASSETTE CLEANCLICKER is 12.5 meters (approximately 40 feet). Either cassette will provide users with least 500 clean end faces. That number doubles, of course, with duplex connectors like LC and SC.
For companies needing to clean male MT ferrule connectors — cleaning between the alignment pins — companies should select the “CCWMT” version (also listed below). Both products are optimized for carrier networks and are ideal for OSP and premises applications, enterprise applications, field installation kits, OEM assembly and even research labs. Contains about 500+ cleanings. For even better results, use with the Sticklers™ cleaning fluid (#MCC-POC03M and the new #MCC-POC10M).